Here you’ll find all our current and open opportunities to work with the Tech Studio team. If there aren’t any current openings you’re welcome to get in touch with a resume and email our office account at [email protected].
Full-time | Fixed term 12 months | Flexible Hours | $58k per annum plus super
We’re an eclectic team of designers, programmers, developers and managers. We’re all local to Ballarat, Victoria and love the opportunity to work in this beautiful region. Collectively our experiences are broad which allow us to offer solutions to our clients, often with a new perspective, or in a way that hasn’t been done before. We haven’t just hired our team with X amount of experience, we have looked for the right people to suit our work, clients and future. For this role, we’re looking for someone who is looking to grow as part of a team, share their experience and skills, and create unique, one of a kind solutions for our clients.
Qualifications & experience
- Strong understanding of design, and industry best practice
- Understanding of WordPress, preferably using Elementor, or keen to learn
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements, and turn them into designs
Tasks & responsibilities
- Meet with clients to understand their objectives and design requirements
- Designing digital mockups and wireframes as per client direction
- Managing your time and workload to deliver solutions to a high standard
- Building one of a kind designed websites, in WordPress preferably using Elementor (training available if necessary)
- Designing digital assets
- Confident using design applications such as Adobe (or equivalent)
- Note: you don’t need coding experience, however, an understanding of domains, DNS, CSS and/or HTML would be beneficial.
- Flexible working hours (and yes, we mean it!)
- Flexibility for position to be part time if required (pro rata)
- Great team culture
- Opportunity for growth in the role
- The role is based onsite in Ballarat, right next to Fika and Mitchell Harris